Particle Count Controls
Designed according to the needs of our customers from pharmaceutical industries, BS-Partikel offers a variety of count controls:
- Reliable control of accurate particle counting of your device. The amount of particles is 3.000 per mL.
- Available channel sizes in this moment: 10 µm, 25 µm, 40 µm, 70µm.
All count controls are delivered in combination with a particle count blank, a certificate of calibration including a record form for an ISO conforming documentation of every performance test.
BS-Partikel offers custom-made confection of various containers of constant particle numbers.
Ph series: For the needs of our customers from pharmaceutical industries
- PharmaCount1510: Mostly used in QC applications in GPM laboratories following directive of <788>. Number of particles and ratio of particles > 10 µm to > 15 µm is set according to the actual LOT of the official USP standard.
- PharmaCount BC0510: Designed regarding directive <729>. Two populations of particles with nominal mean size of 5 µm and 10 µm. To be (auto)diluted befored measured by light obscuration methods.
- PharmaCount TC0825: Three populations of particles with nominal mean size of 0.8 µm, 2 µm and 5 µm. To be (auto)diluted befored measured by light obscuration methods.
- PharamCount JP: 1.000 Part./mL, nom. mean diameter: 10 µm.
Suspension of SiO2 (8631 ISO-MTD Dust) in Aeroshell fluid oil for ISO 11171. Volume: 200 mL